Channels of the Body - Srotamsi - 4 Session Bundle
Channels of the Body - Srotamsi - Bundle
The channels of the body (or srotamsi) are both physiological and energetic in nature. They are responsible for transportation, communication, and key vital functions within the body. Each with its distinct function, the channels unite individual components of the body. In this webinar, you will discover:
- the 13 channels of the body
- the detailed pathways, beginning with the root and ending with the opening
- Why understanding these channels are crucial to the development of an Ayurvedic practitioner and healer
This bundle includes all 4 parts being offered this spring:
- Ayurvedic Introduction to the Channels of the Body
- Prana Vaha Srotas (The Channel of Our Vital Breath)
- Anna Vaha Srotas (The Channel of Food)
- Udaka and Ambu Vaha Srotas (The Water Channels)
Schedule of pre-recorded class release for convenient viewing:
- Introduction to Srotamsi - February 12, 2021
- Prana Vaha Srotas (Vital Breath) - February 19, 2021
- Anna Vaha Srotas (Food) - Feb 26, 2021
- Udaka and Ambu Vaha Srotas (Water) - March 5, 2021
Live Q/A session with Vasant Lad, replay available if you cannot attend live.
- Prana Vaha Srotas (Vital Breath) - March 5, 2021 from 10:00am to 11:30am (MST)
- Anna Vaha Srotas (Food) - March 12, 2021 from 10:00am to 11:30am (MST)
- Udaka and Ambu Vaha Srotas (Water) - March 19, 2021 from 10:00am to 11:30am (MDT)
Each Class features - 3 hours of instruction, except the introduction which is a 1 hour free class.
- Recorded Class - 1.5 hours available per the schedule above. This can be watched multiple times at a time that is convenient to you.
- Live ZOOM Q/A with Vasant Lad - 1.5 hours per the schedule above.
- Class Lesson and Q/A Replays: Unlimited access until July 1, 2021.
- Language: English, Russian, Spanish, German, Japanese
- Additional Zoom sessions with senior practitioners where you can submit and review specific case studies.
- Earn 9 NAMA Pace Credits for Continuing Education (3 per class)
- Instructor: Vasant Lad