Channels of the Body - Srotamsi - 4 Session (RECORDING)
Channels of the Body - Srotamsi - Bundle
The channels of the body (or srotamsi) are both physiological and energetic in nature. They are responsible for transportation, communication, and key vital functions within the body. Each with its distinct function, the channels unite individual components of the body. In this webinar, you will discover:
- the 13 channels of the body
- the detailed pathways, beginning with the root and ending with the opening
- Why understanding these channels are crucial to the development of an Ayurvedic practitioner and healer
This bundle includes 4 parts:
- Ayurvedic Introduction to the Channels of the Body - There are 13 channels of the body (or srotamsi) which are both physiological and energetic in nature. They are responsible for transportation, communication, and key vital functions within the body. Each with its distinct function, the channels unite individual components of the body.
- Prana Vaha Srotas (The Channel of Our Vital Breath) - The concept of prana is both tangible and mysterious at the same time. It is our vital breath, both in the sense of providing basic oxygenation to the body as well as providing awareness and true vitality. You will gain the ability to understand both physical and subtle nature of our life force, prana!
- Anna Vaha Srotas (The Channel of Food) - This channel does so much more than transporting food from the mouth and delivering it to the intestines. Ayurveda has profoundly taught us that digestion begins in the mouth. This channel provides information to the rest of the digestive tract and organs to prime them for the coming nutrients while simultaneously beginning to break down food.
- Udaka and Ambu Vaha Srotas (The Water Channels) - We know that our body is 75% water. But how does our body process and digest water? How does it eliminate water in a healthy manner? Water is absolutely essential to our body, and it is easy to assume that all you have to do is drink water. But if it were that simple, disorders such as edema, dehydration, glaucoma, and renal disorders would not exist.
Each Class features - 3 hours of instruction, except the introduction which is a 1 hour free class.
- Recorded Class - 1.5 hours available per the schedule above. This can be watched multiple times at a time that is convenient to you.
- Recording of the Live ZOOM Q/A with Vasant Lad - 1.5 hours per the schedule above.
- Class Lesson and Q/A Replays: Unlimited access until Dec 31, 2021.
- Language: English, Russian, Spanish, German
- Additional Zoom sessions with senior practitioners where specific cases are reviewed. These replays are also included.
- Earn 9 NAMA Pace Credits for Continuing Education (3 per class)
- Instructor: Vasant Lad