The Loving Series Collection - Fall 2021 Webinars with Vasant Lad (RECORDINGS)
In this ongoing series with renowned spiritual teacher and Ayurvedic practitioner, Vasant Lad BAM&S, MASc., each live webinar session will be taking us to a deeper place of self-awareness and self-love.
The Loving Self - Emotional Healing, Recording — This opening exploration with Vasant Lad went live on September 17th, 2021 but if you missed it - have no fear! The webinar available for replay so you can still dive into this conversation in which he guides us through healing our emotional selves, restoring balance to our mental health, and undoing the knots in our individual expressions of self.
In this session, you'll learn about:
- Make-up of our mental body
- Emotions associated with specific organs
- Relationship between our mind and senses
- What is mindful action
- Meditation for healing
- Understanding life’s relationships
The Loving Body - Chakra Balancing, Recording — Going further into the subtle energies and physiology of the body, the second session on chakra balancing will give you the tools to free yourself from stagnation and blockages in your whole being. In this session learn about:
- Understanding the 7 main chakras - and their related elements, physiological and emotional functions
- Techniques for balancing chakras through various methods: sound, color, meditation
- Importance of the chakras, their balance and role in kundalini
The Loving Sound - Mantra Healing, Recording— Finally, by using ancient Vedic wisdom to work directly with thought and speech patterns, the foundation for liberating your consciousness and living as your most loving, vibrant self will be laid. In this session learn about:
- Journey of sound and consciousness into man
- Healing power of mantra: specific mantra for specific organs
- Bija mantra: seed sounds for doshas
- So-Hum Mantra Meditation
Each class is a journey in its own right, but you can save by planning ahead and registering for all three, right here. Keep scrolling to read more about the individual live sessions.
Replay's to all the session will be available until April 30, 2022.