The Loving Body - Chakra Balancing Live Webinar
Regular price $99.00
- Part 2 of a 3 part series. Click here to purchase the entire series.
- Total Class Length - 2.5 hour live zoom (3 hours block with break)
- Replay will be available 24 hours after the live session
- 3 credit hours
- Language: English
- Instructor: Vasant Lad
In part two of the new live webinar series renowned spiritual teacher and Ayurvedic practitioner, Vasant Lad BAM&S, MASc. will be continuing to build on the loving self-communication explored in his first live session. This second conversation will take aspiring souls through the integral, yet subtle, work of balancing the chakras of the body.
In the session, Vasant Lad will explore:
- Understanding the 7 main chakras - and their related elements, physiological and emotional functions
- Techniques for balancing chakras thru various methods: sound, color, meditation
- Importance of the chakras, their balance and role in kundalini
When energy is able to flow effortlessly through the channels of the body, we experience a transcendental kind of joy and are able to live as our most loving, vibrant selves. Through no fault of our own, though, many of us experience blockages and stagnation in our bodies and experience it through feelings of drowsiness, headaches, back and neck pain, and more.
Spend a little time showing both the subtle energies and the tangible physicality of your body a little compassion and care — with Vasant Lad here to guide us, we can start to work with the chakras, healing, evolving, and transforming energy.